Hello friends, in this article today i will discuss the difference between bridge and flyover, that what the main difference between them, lets get start.
The difference between Bridge and Flyover is based on the purpose of its usage and the location where it is built.
Bridges are built to connect two points separated by a naturally occurring region like valley, river, sea or any other water bodies, etc.
- They are usually lengthy depending upon the width of the valley or river.
- Construction over river is tedious since foundation has to be carried out on the river bed.
- Bridges are usually built for trains, buses and cars.
A flyover is also known as an overpass that is built over an existing road or a railway in such a manner that it crosses another road or railway.
1.Flyover is constructed for the purpose of making traffic less.
2. Flyovers are built over man made structures such as roads, intersection etc. to prevent congestion, and provide a more convenient way to navigate over the traffic.
3. It is built to provide safe and convenient passage for the pedestrians.
Written by: Engr Sami Ullah Stanikzai